Do I have to book tickets in advance? +
All tickets must be booked in advance. We advice you to book your ticket well in advance to make sure of getting the date, time, and number of tickets you prefer. You will be able to book a ticket until 6 hours prior to the start of the tour.
Can I get a refund or reschedule my tickets? +
What is included in my ticket price? +
All food tastings, our tours include 6-10 tasting locations, with 10-20 different food samples(depends on the tour) along the way. Depending on the tour there might also be several drink tastings, check the specifics of each tour. At all tours, each guest will receive a bottle of water at the start of the tour. Additionally, you have several opportunities to purchase beverages along the tour route.If there is any form of public transportation on the tour it will also be included in the ticket price.
Do you offer discounted tickets for children? +
Yes, on most tours we offer discounted tickets for children not older than 15.
Who can attend? Are there age restrictions? +
Children are welcome, but please bear in mind that some children have a limited attention span and therefore a 3½-4 hour tour or event may not be appropriate for them. Parents know their children best and should assess the situation individually. . If you are bringing children below the age of 6 and they will not be eating the dishes, you do not need to purchase tickets for them. However, please do let us know if you will be attending with an infant or young child when you purchase tickets.On our Cocktail tour there is a minimum age of 20
What if I have dietary of food allergies? +
Can I book a private event? +
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions +
1. The company and the services
The Company offers guided food tours and other food experiences.
The below definitions apply to these terms and conditions:
1. “Company” means Food Tours Stockholm AB, a company registered in Sweden with the registration number 556905-4736, whose registered office is at Högalidsgatan 36 B 117 30 Stockholm.
2. “Lead Customer” is the consumer, the company or the agent making the booking of guided tour for him/herself/itself or on the behalf of others,
3. “Participant/s” are the participants participating in the guided tour,
4. “Agreement” refers to these terms and conditions in this agreement,
5. “Services” means the guided tours provided by the Company,
6. “Public Tour” means a tour that is available to the public, planned according to a set schedule and which has a set pricing,
7. “Private Tour” means a tour that is planned and arranged according to the Lead Customer’s wishes,
8. “Website” means the website of the Company www.foodtoursstockholm.se
9. “Terms” means these terms and conditions.
10. The Lead Customer and the Company are referred to jointly as the ”Parties” and individually as a ”Party”.
1. These Terms constitute the Agreement and understanding between the Lead Customer and the Company.
2. By booking and/or using the Services and/or the Website, you acknowledge that you have read and considered these Terms and you accept the application of the Terms. These terms must be read carefully before booking the Services as they contain the limitations of the Company’s liability to the Lead Customer and they affect the Lead Customer’s liabilities and rights under the applicable law. Only the Lead Customer can make amendments to the booking made with the Company.
4. The Lead Customer’s booking once accepted and confirmed by the Company in writing, represents a binding contract between the Lead Customer and the Company. The acceptance of these Terms is a prerequisite in order to at all be able to partake in the Services and supersede any arrangement between the Lead Customer and the Company.
5. Terms may be changed, modified, amended or terminated by the Company at any time and for any reason, without obtaining the Lead Customer’s approval in advance. An updated version of the Terms will be published on the Website and starts to apply immediately upon the date indicated in the updated version of the Terms. If the booking or use of the Services takes place after an updated version of the Terms was published, the Lead Consumer will be deemed to have accepted the new Terms.
4. Personal data
1. Prices for the Services are valid as published on the Website. The published prices are presented in SEK Swedish krona.
2. The Company reserves the right to change any of the prices published on the Website.
1. The Lead Customer is responsible for the booking, paying the deposit and the full price, making any amendment and cancellation requests, for paying any additional charges in relation to the booking and for all other matters concerning the booking.
7. Cancellation by the lead customer
1. Only the Lead customer can ask the Company to cancel the booking or remove a named participant from the booking. Following conditions are applicable when cancelling:
8. Force majeure
The Company shall be relieved from liability for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under these Terms because of circumstance that impedes or significantly obstructs or delays the performance of the obligations. Such circumstances include but are not limited to war, terror attacks, government action or failure to act, labour conflict (even if the Company does not participate in the conflict), fire, flood, industrial disturbances, or other circumstances of similar importance and outside of the Company’s control, as the Company reasonably cannot count with and whose consequences the Company could not reasonably avoid or overcome. If the Company wishes to invoke the force majeure disclaimer in this section, it shall give written notice to the Lead Customer when the force majeure event starts and ends respectively
1. Any potential claims against the Company related to these Terms or performance of the Services shall be made as soon as the reason for the claim has become known or should have been known to the Lead Customer.
Personal and/or travel insurance for the Participants is not included in the Services. The Company strongly advises the Lead Customer to ensure that the Participants have the appropriate insurances for using the Services.
11. Limitations of liability
The Company is not liable unless intentional or gross negligence can be charged to the Company, for indirect damages such as, but not limited to loss of profit, loss of income or production and similar costs and losses incurred by the Participants or any third party in connection with the use or problems in the use of the Services.
12. Governing law
1. These Terms and the consumer or business relationship between the Lead Customer and the Company shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden.
2. Any disputes arising in connection with the Terms or the Lead Customer’s use of the Services shall primarily be resolved by a settlement between the Parties.
3. If the Parties cannot reach such a settlement within a reasonable time and if the Lead Consumer is a consumer, the dispute shall be referred to the National Board for Consumer Disputes, Sw: Allmänna reklamationsnämnden (”ARN”), provided that ARN is authorized to resolve the dispute. Otherwise, disputes shall be resolved in general Swedish courts, with the Stockholm district court (Sw: Stockholms tingsrätt) as the first instance.
4. If the Lead Customer is a company, any disputes due to or related to the Terms or the Lead Consumer’s use of the Services shall be resolved in general Swedish courts, with the Stockholm district court (Sw: Stockholms tingsrätt) as the first instance.